1. To be responsible for the research on macro-economic fundamentals, economic cycle and asset allocation strategy of large asset research, and to practice the quantitative, qualitative and systematic research and analysis framework.
2. Research and interpret various products on the asset side, including but not limited to fixed income claims, equity, real estate, capital market and overseas products.
3. Write professional reports on asset allocation and wealth management topics, and periodically complete major data reviews, major policy reviews and selection of external market views.
4. Aspire to become an expert in investment products and global asset allocation.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 2 years working experience;
2. Have excellent expression ability, communication ability, patience, copywriting ability;
3. Be familiar with macroeconomic analysis methods, and grasp the impact of changes in fiscal and monetary policies on various investment and financial products;
4. Familiar with the principles, elements and selling points of fund, trust, bond, PE and other financial products;
5. Pass the qualification examination for securities business (basic fund) or fund sales examination;